As you prepare to move forward with a bathroom remodel in San Marcos, CA, you’re probably looking for some luxury bathroom features you can work into your project.
Here are a few examples of some of the features homeowners most commonly seek when upgrading their bathrooms:
- Double sink/vanity: Upgraded vanities with dual sinks are ideal for master bathrooms. This means both you and your partner can be in the bathroom performing your morning or evening routines at the same time, and it also gives each of you your own “space” in the bathroom. Upgrading the vanity along with the sinks gives you more counter and storage space, so you can really feel like you have a bathroom space to call your own despite sharing it.
- Touchless faucet: Touchless faucets were long a feature found only in commercial, public bathrooms, but now touchless faucets and built-in soap dispensers are becoming popular in home bathrooms as well, due to their ability to save water and also be more sanitary.
- Upgraded showers: There are a wide variety of shower designs you can implement in your bathroom, depending on the amount of space you have to work with. Open shower concepts are becoming more popular in bathroom remodels around the United States—these are showers without any sort of enclosure at all. However, even showers with glass enclosures can provide a greater sense of openness.
- Separate tubs: Separate soaking tubs that aren’t attached to the shower are also a popular luxury option for bathroom remodels. This could be a freestanding bathtub or a sunken tub. Consider keeping space along the rim to allow for candles to burn while you’re enjoying a nice soak in the tub.
- In-floor heating: Stepping on a cold tile floor with your bare feet can be a bit of a harsh way to wake yourself up in the morning, so many people have been implementing in-floor radiant heating systems to keep their tile floors warm. There are several methods of installing this kind of heating, the most common of which involve using electric tubes or loops that get pumped full of heated water that circulates throughout the floor.
- Steam shower or sauna: Saunas and steam showers make excellent additions to master bathrooms if you have the space for them. The cost of installation generally isn’t nearly as much as you might expect. A sauna can be extremely relaxing, and great for your skin.
- LED lighting: Mirrors with integrated, adjustable LED lighting are very popular over vanities. The light will be able to find you perfectly no matter how tall you are, which is great for especially tall or short people who have a hard time getting good lighting when getting ready in the morning.
These are just a few examples of some of the most popular luxury bathroom features implemented in bathroom remodels in San Marcos, CA. For more information about some of the features you might consider for your project, we encourage you to contact Bespoke Remodelling with any questions you have for us.